Friday 28 December 2012

Can't believe I haven't been back for a month!!! Time just goes by too damn quick!

I have hit the 2st (28lb) off in time for Christmas with another weigh in due tomorrow. Some people weigh themselves daily and can cope with the body's fluctuating weight but I can't do that; if my weight goes up a fraction I get despondent even tho I know it is just the way the body works, I am happier weighing myself weekly because I then know that I have achieved what I want to achieve.....and that is a loss!!! I am feeling better than I have in a long time and don't feel so lethargic!! I have also started seeing a difference in the mirror which has taken me a while to see, when others have seen it, and I am beginning to like what I see!! I am sure that if I carry on losing the way I am I will get to my target by May next year (2013, not 2014!!!) which will be sooner than I expected.

We all had a good Christmas this year, the best we have had in ages and it was good to have Rob home for both Christmas Day and Boxing Day this year as he has been working them for the past 6 years.

So on that note I will love you and leave you for the last time this year......2012 is nearly at an end. For once I am not dreading the New Year, I am feeling quite positive about it as I know we will achieve a lot of goals including my main one to get the rest of this weight off so no resolutions need to be made for 2013 other than to remain positive and happy.

Take care my friends and have a wonderful New Year wherever you plan to be!!





2 comments:

REGINA said...

congrats on the great results from your hard work. i weigh whenever the urge hits me.....which usually pans out to about once a week. i fluctuate 2 or 3 pounds but pretty much my weight remains the same. it has for the last 2 years, no matter what i eat or don't eat. it is difficult to lose weight, as i am sure it is also to gain weight if you have a high metabolism. glad you got to enjoy time with loved ones over the holidays. good hearing from you via the blog. will see you later on fb. hugs. (oh and happy new year)

Rose said...

You go girl! Here's to an awesome 2013